Brew plans to enhance its AI capabilities as well as drive global expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Brew, a marketing intelligence platform, has raised $12M in seed funding from Aleph, Gefen Capital, and MizMaa Ventures.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Israel-based Brew allows organizations to analyze and enhance their marketing activities.
- The firm is supported by a team of 22 employees.
- Brew caters to over 30 customers, including Loop Me, Exiger, IMVISION, and Reblaze.
- The company has an office in Tel Aviv, Israel.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global marketing analytics market is expected to reach a value of $6.9B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.9%, according to Verified Market Research.
- Increasing digitization and the proliferation of digital touchpoints has contributed to market growth. The increasing adoption of social media advertising has played an important role as well.